This product is no longer in stock
The Flowfriend is far ahead in terms of pumping water energy-efficiently. The FlowFriend already today meets the highest MEI category of over 0.7. The MEI - Minimum Efficiency Index - Category is related to the efficiency of the motor, as well as the pumps hydraulics and a directive was developed in 2012 to mandate the energy efficiency of water pumps. To underline this extraordinary accomplishment: The EU has mandated a minimum MEI of 0.4 as compulsory effective July 2014.
- Extremely energy efficient
- Standard RPM controls
- High flows at low energy consumption
- Extremely quiet
- A Highly efficient, new generation of permanent magnet motor
- Optimised hydraulics cast entirely from 316 stainless steel
- optimal coordination between pond and season
- A premium efficiency IE4 motor
- Motor developed and manufacturer in Germany
- Can be deployed anywhere in the world: voltages ranging from 100-240V/50-60Hz
Ability to adjust the flowfriends RPMs (from 600-2550 RPM) is a standard feature. The pump includes a display for this purpose that also displays power consumption and hours of operation. The major benefit of a permanent magnet motor compared to frequency controlled asynchronous motors is the remarkably high efficiency at low RPMs. However, even at higher RPMs, these pumps are significantly more efficient.
No customer reviews for the moment.